Game Gist

has been moved to new address

http://www.gamegist.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Game Gist: Tomorrow Is A Super Saturday

Game Gist

Your Source For The Latest On Games,Video Games,Online Gaming and The Official Blog Of The Swedish National Team

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tomorrow Is A Super Saturday


I personally cannot wait for 1st March, 2008. I call it super saturday for the English Premiership.
It doesn't happen often that the top 3 in the league all play the same day, but tomorrow that will happen and all 3 top teams in the Premiership play very tricky matches. With Arsenal 3 points ahead of Manchester United, and with Chelsea not quite far behind, the matches of 1st March is keenly awaited.
I personally cannot wait to see Man Utd level up on points with Arsenal, and we know of course that Man Utd is ahead on goals, so i really cannot wait to see us get on top of the premiership at the end of the weekend.
I always fancy Christiano Ronaldo to score in every match, tomorrow will not an exception.You can hear me ask, where is Manu Adebayo?
I wander what my friend Emmanuel Ekanem at Naijafootballfans will have to say on this one, he is a Gunner

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home