Game Gist

has been moved to new address

http://www.gamegist.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Game Gist: Payperpost Is Awesome, And They Pay Really Well

Game Gist

Your Source For The Latest On Games,Video Games,Online Gaming and The Official Blog Of The Swedish National Team

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Payperpost Is Awesome, And They Pay Really Well

Hi fellas, last time i posted i told you that i was kind of busy trying to help my sister fix her wedding. I had to travel to the beautiful mountain resort of Obudu in my native Nigeria for the wedding.Well i am back and better.
Wandering why i am sounding so excited right, well anybody who just returned from such a wonderful place should be excited. But there is more to my excitement.
Payperpost has just approved my blog into their network, and you probably don't know what that means.Let me tell you.
Before now, i had been looking for the perfect place to share my writing and analytic skills. I looked for the opportunity to be able to write on a lot of topics that interests me, and my search led me to payperpost.I was not initially approved as by blog was not well indexed by google, it was really frustrating,but i had to work hard to solve that problem.So you could understand my excitement when i came back and saw that my blog had been approved by payperpost.
Their network is so vast that making friends, a key point in my decision to join them will be really fun. The money too is really good,the best out there. I will now be able to make some cash while making friends and improving upon my writing skills.
If you are just blogging for fun and would want to get paid to blog,and of course meet new friends, then i advice you to consider joining Payperpost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home